By appointment only,
Call now for an appointment for your passport photos or visa photos 480.862.9002
Passport Photos and Visa Photos are ready in about 15 minutes
Open 7 days a week with appointment only. Passport photos or visa photos will be ready at the time of appointment.
Williams Passport Photos location is in Phoenix, AZ.
2328 E. Chanute Pass, Phoenix, AZ 85040
click here for immediate directions
Photography requirements for SLOVENIAN passport: 2 pictures
- One photography is required.
- Size of the photography: 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- The face should occupy no more than 70% of the photography.
- On all 4 sides of the photography should be 3-5 mm of empty space from head to the edge.
- Photography may be black-and-white or color.
- Background color should be light brown or light blue, definitely not white or dark blue, ideally neutrally gray. For blond people use slightly darker gray background.
- For dark colored people use lighter gray background. Background should have no shades or patterns.
- Photography colors should be neutral and should clearly show natural skin tone.
- Photography should be printed on high-quality paper at a minimum of 600dpi.
- Cut the photography with square corners.
- The person should not show their teeth.
- Head should be straight, not at an angle or sideways, with nose in the center of the photography.
- The expression on the on the face should be neutral, lips closed, with look/in the camera.
- Sharpness and contrast are important; no read eyes.
- The face should be equally bright with no shades.
- For people wearing glasses… the frame should not cover their eyes and there should be no visible reflection on glasses.
- For kids… no parent’s hands or toys.
- For blond and white haired people… best to take a black and white picture.
Visa Photo Requirements
1 recent passport-size (35–45 mm) photographs (see Photograph Guidelines document). Please write your name on the back of each photo. DO NOT STAPLE the photos to your application form . See: http://www.luxembourg-usa.org/Photograph-Guidelines.pdf.
Slovenia is a member of the European Union, the Eurozone, the Schengen area,