By appointment only, Call now for an appointment 480.862.9002
Passport Photos and Visa Photos are ready in about 15 minutes
Open 7 days a week with appointment only. Passport photos or visa photos will be ready at the time of appointment.
Williams Passport Photos location is in Phoenix, AZ.
2328 E. Chanute Pass, Phoenix, AZ 85040
click here for immediate directions
for appointment: 480.862.9002
Trinidad Passport Photo Requirements:
Passport Photo Requirements:
- TWO (2) PASSPORT PHOTOS (31 mm wide and 41 mm high)
- Applicants for the Machine-Readable Passport are not required to submit photographs. In all such cases there will be live image capture at the Immigration Office. For the issue of any subsequent Machine Readable Passport, you must submit two identical photographs which must meet the photograph specifications attached.
- Do not pin, staple or glue photographs to the application.
- Submit two (2) unmounted colored photographs showing a full front view of applicant’s face with eyes open and without dark glasses, unless there is a physical disability. Headdress may be accepted only in keeping with religious customs or for medical reasons. In all cases, full facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead must be clearly visible.
- Photographs should measure 31 mm wide and 41 mm high
- Photographs must have been taken within the last 6 months.Passport Renewal: See URL: http://www.immigration.gov.tt
- PROVIDE TWO (2) PASSPORT PHOTOS
- Vending machine photos are not generally acceptable.
Please DO NOT staple, fasten or glue your photos to the application form.Your identical photographs must be:
- Identical Photos
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Color or black and white with a light background
- Clear with a full front view of your face
- The size of the head must be between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches or 2.5 to 3 cm from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Taken in normal daily attire or religious attire
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline unless it is worn for religious reasons
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, clear contacts or a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your picture. Other dark or tinted lenses are not acceptable
- The back of ONE of your photographs must be certified by your recommended with the words “I certify that this is a true likeness of the applicant or child, ******* (state name)” and signed by the recommended.
Visa Photo Requirements:
- One (1) Photo (5.3 cm x 4.3 cm) (2 pic)