Call for an appointment 480.862.9002
Passport Photos and Visa Photos are ready in about 15 minutes
Open 7 days a week with appointment only. Passport photos or visa photos will be ready at the time of appointment. Williams Passport Photos location is in Phoenix, AZ.
Passport and Visa photos must conform to the internationally agreed Bio-metric Standard for passports.
Jamaican Passport and Visa Photo Requirements listed below:
- Two (2) identical 3.5 x 4.5 cm color photographs one of which should be certified by the Notary Public who signs Section G
Jamaican passport applicants are required to submit 2 identical copies
The passport photos must be taken at professional photo studio. Instant photos are not acceptable (example those taken at Pharmacies/Drug Stores).
The photos must be taken not more than six months prior to the application
The passport photos should be taken in color.
Jamaican passport photos specify a plain background
There should be no reflection from eyeglasses or background shadows
Passport photos should provide a full frontal view of the head, neck and top of the shoulders with ears clearly visible
- Remove eyeglasses before taking photographs.
- Wear colored shirt/blouse when taking the photographs. there should be a contrast between the background and your shirt/blouse.
- No spaghetti straps, strapless, or sleeveless shirt/blouse must be worn. Shoulders are be properly covered.
The passport applicant should wear no head covering while taking the photograph except where required for religious purposes
The size of the face should be 25 to 35 mm, from the chin to top of head
Both ears must be visible in Jamaican Passport Photos
Overall size is 35 x 45 mm for Jamaican passport photos
- 2 identical photographs are required
- Photographs should be taken in color with a plain background
- Applicants of light complexion should avoid wearing white clothing and should have photographs taken against a pastel shaded background
- Applicants of dark complexion should wear colored clothing and photographs should be taken against a white background.
- Applicants with grey/white hair should have their photograph taken against a pale blue or pastel background
- There must be no other person or object in the photograph
- There should be no background shadows
- A full frontal pose is required
- There should be no creases or ink marks on the photograph
- Exposed shoulders and chest must be avoided
- Bright colored clothing is not recommended
- Eye glasses should not have tinted lenses
- Heavy (thick) frames should be avoided
- Headgear is permitted ONLY for religious purposes. Facial features including the outline of the face from the bottom of the chin to top of the forehead must me clearly shown
- Photographs submitted with an application become the property of the Government of Jamaica
- more info