Applying for a permanent resident card (PR Card) — Initial application, replacement or renewal (IMM 5445) Appendix B: Photo specifications
By appointment only, call: 480.862.9002
Photos are ready in 15 minutes. Open 7 days a week with appointment only.
Williams passport photos policy: Your satisfaction guaranteed! The photo we provide will never get rejected!
2328 E. Chanute Pass, Phoenix, AZ 85040
click here for immediate directions
NEW Photo Dimensions
Notes to the applicant
TAKE THIS SPECIFICATION SHEET WITH YOU TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER
– Make sure you provide the correct number of photos specified in your application guide. – You must provide identical and unaltered photographs.
– Photographs may be in color or black and white.
– Photographs must be original and not altered in any way or taken from an existing photograph.
– Photographs must reflect your current appearance (taken within the past six (6) months).
Notes to the photographer
The photographs must be:
– taken by a commercial photographer
– 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
– clear, sharp and in focus.
– taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling).
– taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections.
– taken straight on, with face and shoulders centered and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph).
– taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between the person’s face and the background. Photographs must reflect/represent natural skin tones.
The back of one (1) photograph must:
- bear the name and date of birth of subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio.
- bear the date the photograph was taken
- the photographer may use a stamp or hand write this information – stick on labels are not acceptable